Natalie Spadaccino, M.S., has an Associates of Science Degree from Briarwood College, a Bachelor of Science Degree in Education and a Master of Science Degree in Human Performance/Exercise Physiology with a concentration in Nutrition from Southern Connecticut State University.
Her certifications include:
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Health Fitness Specialist Certification
- Aerobics & Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- Johnny G. Spinning Instructor
- Resist-A-Ball Advanced Instructor Certification
- Fitness Yoga Certification
- Physical Mind Institute Pilates Certification
- CPR/AED Certification
- PiYo Certfication
- Balletone Sole Synthesis and Standing Flow.
Natalie has been teaching group exercise since 1989 and continues to learn and keep all certifications current through workshops and fitness education seminars. She currently teaches group exercise classes for various companies/studios and works for ConnectiCare as an Exercise Physiologist/Wellness Trainer, teaching lectures and providing health screenings for participating companies.
She is also an adjunct professor at Central Connecticut State University teaching in the Exercise Science/Human Performance Department. Natalie has also filmed two of her own exercise videos and has appeared in five exercise videos with fitness expert Ellen Barrett.
Natalie has a passion for group exercise and loves being able to share this passion with her students. She has been teaching group classes for over 25 years and truly believes that exercise can and should be fun.